Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Jumpsuit + Red Lips

Hello my loves, 
I have shared with you guys an outfit post I did a while ago wearing a denim overall. Well I am still loving these fashionable pieces, so when I saw this Rag & Bone jumpsuit at Intermix, I knew I had to have it. It was the perfect outfit to wear to my Fashion Show last month, so I added a pop of color with the red on my lips and shoe's bottoms as well lol. I matched my nude Celine bag with my Nude Louboutin, and added a thick gold chain as the statement jewelry piece. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Oi amores, 
Postei um look do dia aqui no blog alguns dias atrás usando um jumpsuit jeans da Abercrombie & Fitch lindo, e desde então fiquei apaixonada em macacões. Essas peças chaves são fáceis de usar e super versátil. Quando vi esse macacão da Rag & Bone na intermix, eu sabia que seria um bom investimento para o meu guarda-roupa, e mês passado decidi usa-lo para o meu Fashion Show. Passei o meu batom vermelho da M.A.C -Ruby Woo-, que combinou perfeitamente com o meu Louboutin nude. Nos acessórios  apostei em um maxi colar dourado, bolsa nude da Celine e óculos da Jimmy Choo. Então meninas, o que acharam? 









"Never stop doing your best just because someone does not give you credit"

By Isa Malago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so so much for all the comments!
They always make my day a whole lot better :)

Love,
Isa